Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day


 Mumsie you are the best mom that any girl could wish for. You’re not only the best mom but you are my best friend. Some days you and I get in to little fight, or arguments, never the less within a few hours we will be laughing and joking with each other tell its dark and time to sleep. You can always tell when I'm in need of a hug or just some mommy time. Every time I go away on a trip, even though I love to go travel and to get away I always miss you. Mumsie I love that I can come talk to you about anything, anytime and know that you will understand. Sometimes you might not always know what to say back, yet I still know that you will always listen and proved a hug. The day where you and I decided we are going to cook everything and sing songs, or randomly go to the movies, shopping, the theater, or a bike ride, the days like that are my favorite memory's. The days when we go in your room and watch cooking shows on your t.v. or movies on my laptop, but we are too busy talking to really catch the plot of anything we watch. When you ask me to come in your room and have a runway show to help you decided what to wear, what shoes, and what jewelry. The days when we go to art museums, art craft stores, shopping, and getting Pho. When I was younger I would love when you would read to me on the couch in the living room. When you would swim laps in the pool and I would run to the end of the pool just to say one word when you would come up for air. I never have a worry in my mind when I'm just doing some fun adventure with you. 
     When I grew up I was raised as an independent child, to be able to always take care of myself, you always let me dress myself, put my hair as I wanted, put make up on and wear it around even though I was eight. I could have my room decorated how I wanted. I had the choose of who my friends were and are. You never forced me into doing a sport of activity that I didn't want to do, a supported me in any thing I decided I wanted to do. If I didn't feel well it was my chose if I went to school. I was allowed to play with the boys in the dirt, to get my dress muddy, to go swimming with all my cloths on or none at all. You gave me the space to grow, you gave me the chance to develop, and you gave me the opportunity to be who I am. 
Now older you still give me my space when It’s needed. I'm allowed to close my door and lock myself in there for days with the music blasting, and I know when I come out you will be there. You let me stay out as late as I want because you trust I will be truthful with you and that I will be safe. You allow me to date who I want. The days I come home late or come back from a date you just ask how it went you never needed details unless I offer them to you. All my friend know and love you. My friends know that some day’s I say I can't hang out with them because I just needed some mommy time. Whenever we are together there is always laughing and making happy memory's that I will keep forever. You raised me right and you are still rising me right. You always say that you are so lucky to have daughter, when really I’m the lucky one to be blessed with you as my Mumsie.
I love you to the moon and back. I love you more than all the stars in the sky. I love you to infinity and beyond. 

"When I was younger I looked up and aspired to be you. At my age now I look in your eyes and I know I'm on my way." -Cat Canedy 






No comments:

Post a Comment